Town of Amenia Planning Board
Links to Silo Ridge documents - http://www.siloridgeseqra.com - These links can also be found on the Planning Board main page of this website.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Silo Ridge Ventures. LLC (the "Applicant"), for itself and on behalf of Silo Ridge Property Silo Ridge Ventures Property A, LLC and Harlem Valley Landfill Corp., the owners of the properties located on New York State Route 22 known and designated as Parcel Grid Identification Numbers: 7066-00-732810; 7066-00-860725; 7066-00-670717;
7066-00-870350 (part); 7067-00-628131; 7067-00-709177; and 7067-00-742300, has submitted applications (the "Applications") to the Planning Board of the Town of Amenia for the following approvals in connection with the proposed Silo Ridge Resort Community (the "Resort Community"):
1. Amended special permit/master development plan approval of the Resort Community pursuant to Town Code §121-18C(3);
2. Special permit approvals for a golf maintenance facility and golf course improvements to be located on Parcel Grid Number 7066-00-870350, in the OC Zoning District, pursuant to Town Code §121-108 and Attachment 1 (Use Table) to Town Code Chapter 121;
3. Site plan approval for the first phase of the development of the Resort Community, including
a golf maintenance facility and golf course improvements to be located on Parcel Grid
Number 7066-00-870350, pursuant to Town Code §121-66;
4. Preliminary subdivision approval pursuant to Town Code Chapter 105; and
5. Special permit approval for storage at the golf maintenance facility of more than 500 pounds of fertilizers and pesticides/herbicides, pursuant to Town Code §121 -15E(1 ).
In connection with the Applications, the Applicant has also requested the following waivers from the Planning Board of the Town of Amenia:
I. Waivers of subsections A and F of Town Code§105-21 regarding minimum required buildable area and maximum slope of buildable area, and flag lots, respectively;
2. Waivers of subsections E, F, G, H, and L of Town Code§ 105-22, regarding, respectively: (a) intersection angle and grade; (b) maximum number of lots accessed from a cul-de-sac road, maximum length and grade of a cul-de-sac road, and cul-de-sac turnaround design/geometry; (c) minimum sight distance; (d) number of lots accessed from a rural road, minimum road pavement width, maximum road grade, minimum curb radius, maximum road grade within
150 feet of an intersection, and intersection angle; and (e) maximum driveway grades;
3. Waivers of subsection F of Town Code §121 -12.1 (in accordance with Sections l21-l8C7 and 121-12.1H of the Town Code, regarding private, gated roads, and permanent cul-de-sac roads;
4. Waiver of subsection G of Town Code§121-14.1, regarding minimum width of "green"
5. Waiver of subsection C of Town Code§121-18, regarding minimum width of buffer from any existing residential use not within the RDO District.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that Planning Board of the Town of Amenia will hold a public hearing on the Applications on September 4, 2014, at 7:00p.m., at Amenia Town Hall,
4988 Route 22, Amenia, New York 12501.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that a copy of the Applications is on file in the Amenia Town Clerk's Office for public viewing and inspection during normal business hours. The Applications can also be viewed and downloaded from the Town's official website at www.amemany.gov.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Planning Board will hear all persons interested in the Applications at the public hearing noticed herein. All persons may appear at the hearing in person or by agent, and may also submit written comments to the Planning Board prior to or at such hearing.
Norm Fontaine, Chairman
Town of Amenia Planning Board
Hunterdon Hills Playhouse
Tom Dulack's Hilarious Comedy
October 8, 2014
Price: $50.50 - Make checks or money order payable to "Town of Amenia
Send checks to: Charlene Pollinger, 393 Old Rte 22, Wassaic NY 12592, Phone: 373-9650
Evelyn O'Connell, P.O. Box 96, Amenia NY 12501 - 373-9693
Pick up at 7:45 a.m. - Amenia Town Hall
8:00 a.m. - Tally Ho
8:15 a.m. - Masonic Temple
*** This trip will book fast - reservations by September 24, 2014***
Annual Indian Rock Schoolhouse Picnic
Picnic & Community Day
September 13, 2014
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
25 Mygatt Road
Amenia, NY 12501